Walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations – no appointment needed (please see clinic details below):
- For people aged 16-17 due their first vaccination.
- For people aged 18+ (including within 3 months of turning 18) due their first or second vaccination (second dose at 8+ weeks since the first).
- You may have a short wait for a walk-in appointment.
By appointment only Covid-19 and flu vaccinations – no walk-in option:
- Second doses for young people aged 16 and 17 years are by appointment only (second dose at 12+ weeks since the first).
- Booster and/or flu vaccinations are by appointment only, you will be contacted when you are due. Find your nearest alternative booster walk-in site on the NHS website.
12-15-year-old Covid-19 vaccinations:
- These vaccination sites are for people aged 16+. 12 to 15-year-old vaccinations can be booked via the National Booking Service or call 119.