Manchester COVID-19 Recovery Peer Support Group
If you are recovering from COVID-19 there is a weekly Peer Support Group that
can provide you with help and support.
The Peer Support Group:
- Brings together people with shared experiences to support each other
- Provides a safe and confidential space where you will feel accepted and understood
- Treat everyone's experiences as being equally important
- Involves both giving and receiving support and top tips
- Helps inform health and social care services about what support and services are needed for people living with the long term effects of COVID
The Peer Support Group currently meets online on a Wednesday evening from
6pm to 7pm.
A WhatsApp group is also available for people to continue conversations
throughout the week.
Expenses are available to support people to join the Peer Support Group online.
If you are interested in joining the Peer Support Group please email Val at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07702 66 81 69
Supporting your COVID-19 Recovery website is a good resource of support and
This Peer Support Group is facilitated by Manchester Health and Care Commissioning.