Our guide, Getting help at home: Ways to stay independent is designed to help you and your family consider the different options available to you so you can stay in your home for as long as possible.
Whether you need some help to care for yourself, changes to your home to make it more suitable, or just a hand with household chores, there are places you can find help. This guide looks at:
• Getting help with household chores
• Equipment and adaptations to make life easier
• Gadgets to make you feel safer
• Staying connected at home
• Extra money if you need help to look after yourself
• Home from hospital help
• Help with personal care at home
• Making a complaint
Visit our website to download or order your copy or call our freephone Helpline on 0800 319 6789.