The spring edition of Your Call is out now! Check it out by clicking here.
· Inside Deputy Chief Executive Michael Forrest talks about why he believes good staff care leads to good patient care.
· NWAS hit the NTAs and explore the impact of cyberbullying in Jesy Nelson’s documentary Odd One Out.
· Chief Nurse Angela Hansen talks about the role of nursing within the ambulance service.
· Rotational Specialist Paramedic Nicola Griffiths gives insight into her role and what means to her and patients.
· NWAS encourage the public to talk to friends and family and ask them do they really need that PTS journey.
· NWAS speak to Maggie from Manchester about her crippling childhood anxiety and we give tips on getting help if you are concerned about this.
· An act of kindness; Gail Southern in NHS 111 shares how she treats her colleagues every shift!