The Government has set out the plans for moving to the next phase of its response to the virus. We are working to update the content on our website to align with the changes in advice.
The main changes to the top line advice includes:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
READ MORE HERE
Healthwatch England – 13 May 2020