The latest issue of the IMH Newsletter is out now and available to view on the Institute of Mental Health website (http://www.institutemh.org.uk/images/IMH_newsletter_June_2017_v1.1.pdf)
Highlights this month:
· Outstanding level of research activity
· Prof Martin Orrell named as Senior Investigator
· Prof Richard Morriss awarded NIHR CRN award for ‘exemplary investigator’
· Recruiting our new Head of Education – could it be you?
· Learning Beyond Registration – apply now!
· Summers Arts exhibition
· New NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
· Funded PhD scholarship opportunity
· IMH Research Day awards
If you have a story that you would like to share or promote please email it, by Monday 17 July 2017, to Carole Appleby, Head of Communications: email@example.com