Bury Council and Bury CCG will be undertaking a final round of engagement sessions to confirm the themes from the Bury carers consultation, feedback to date and the next steps.
The engagement sessions are open to carers, providers and organisations supporting carers, as well as anyone who has an understanding of the vital part carers play, in the health and wellbeing of those they care for. Further details are attached.
Details of engagement sessions:
- Tuesday 14th May, 2:00pm – 4:00pm Memorial Hall, the Longfield Suite, Prestwich How to find the Longfield Suite – Bury Council
- Wednesday 15th May, 9:30am – 11:30am The Box studio, The Met Theatre, Market Street Bury Getting Here – The Met
- Monday 20th May, 5:30pm – 7:30pm The Lancaster Room Elizabethan Suite Knowsley Street, Bury BL9 0SW How to find the Elizabethan Suite – Bury Council
If you would like to attend, please book on to your preferred session by
email: email@example.com or phone: 0161 253 5439 confirming:
- Your name
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Contact details
- Date of session you wish to attend