Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA) will be putting a free event on the 18/12 for people suffering with the following:
- Debt problems
- Homelessness/ rehoming
- Drugs and alcohol
Bury 18/12- winter wellbeing ideas 10:30-2:30.
Two groups one in the morning and one in the afternoon 20 audience members each time.
- Coffee, tea and mince pies
- Safe and well visit to flat -look for hazards
- Physical theatre piece, actors play out different scenes covering safe 4 winter campaign. Guide will speak and tell the audience what is happening. Issues to cover
- -What are they doing wrong?
- -test smoke alarms
- Cold weather
- Christmas lights (fire)
- Electric fires and candles
- Calling on elderly neighbours
Partners from different charities across Bury will be there to support the adults attending the event
Contact – 07734 275666