- 1 parent or carer of a child who used NHS healthcare services when the child was aged 1 to 6
- 1 young person (aged 16 and above) with significant experience of NHS healthcare services as a child
Your experience of the NHS may have been gained through:
- regular visiting to your GP
- frequent hospital admissions
- an ongoing medical condition that requires regular appointments or treatment.
Time needed: Meetings happen roughly every 6 weeks for 18 months.
Meetings happen in: London (we will pay for you to travel to meetings and stay overnight if required)
Payment: £150 per meeting (plus additional expenses)
Closing date: 5pm 25 February More information about the role and how to apply please visit our recruitment page Any questions? Contact the public involvement team: PIPrecruitment@nice.org.uk or 0161 870 3020.