Meet the Provider Partnership Event, hosted by The Longfield Suite in Prestwich on Thursday 24th May 2018, where you can drop in between 1.30pm and 4.30pm.
Why you should attend this event?
Bury Council will bring together third sector organisations, publicly funded services and health professionals in one space to build relationships and knowledge of the wide range of support that is available to Bury residents and businesses.
You will meet the providers of a broad range of services, including support in the areas of:
• Budget Management
• Mental Health Support Services
• Lifestyle Support
• Childcare Support
• Business Start Up Support
• Return to Work Support and many more…..
The event will raise awareness, build relationships and encourage services to work together for the benefit of Bury residents and businesses.
Who is this event aimed at?
This event is aimed at anyone who is customer facing, works in HR or manages a team – primary care, secondary care, employers, community services, 3rd sector organisations
If you aren’t sure whether this event is for you, think about the following questions….
• Do you ever finish working with an individual and close their case but know they still have other needs?
• Do you ever get an individual expressing other support needs whilst working with them that aren’t in your remit?
• Would you like to support individuals you work with to move forward on the next stage of their journey?
Everyone can benefit from knowing more about other services.
What will you get from the event?
There will be over 45 exhibitors at the event. You will leave with an understanding of the broad range of services available and increased confidence to make forward referrals to your new contacts.
What do you need?
Yourself, a pad and pen to make any notes. You can spend as much or as little time at the event as you need to.
Please pass this invite onto anyone you think would benefit from this information.
If you would like further details, or to register your attendance, please contact the Economic Development Team on 0161 253 6535 or firstname.lastname@example.org