Use this NHS service to book a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination or manage your appointments.
If you’ve already booked a vaccination appointment through a GP or local NHS service, you do not need to book again using this service.
Who can use this service
You can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- you’re aged 40 or over
- you’ll turn 40 before 1 July 2021
- you’re at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you’re an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer’s Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you’re a carer
If you’re an eligible unpaid carer but you cannot book an appointment, speak to your GP surgery.
Book your appointments
You need to:
- have 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 11 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
You can use this service for someone else.
If you’ve had a positive COVID-19 test, you should wait 4 weeks from the date you had the test before you book an appointment.
If you were under 30 years old on 30 March 2021, you will not be offered appointments for the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine. There may be fewer appointments available or you may have to travel further.
If you’re pregnant, speak to a healthcare professional from your maternity team or GP surgery before booking. It’s preferable for you to have the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, which are not available at all vaccination sites.
Manage your appointments
If you already have appointments booked, you can:
- view your appointments
- cancel your appointments
- book appointments again
We will ask you some questions first, so we can find your bookings.
You must be registered with a GP surgery in England to use this service. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.